Before beginning this step is advisable for you to see how to clean ink cartidges, with this procedure you can search a possible and quick solution to your problem
- We put the cartridge in a little neither too hot nor cold water, that is to say warm water.
- Please note that the cartridges can not under any circumstances exceed the limit of the connectors, the water can not clog up the connectors on the front of the cartridge.
- Leave the cartridge an approximately 20 minutes until the water vapor ente the head prints.
- Then proceed to remove the cartridge from the warm water, and before cleaning the part that was under the water, shake the cartridge, this will allow the water and the ink trapped inside the cartridge get out.
- After doing this if we see that the cartridge is still continuing with the same problem we do it again, it is recommended to change the water again, so we can see how much ink is getting out of the cartridge.
If you drop or stain your skin with ink, you can read how to remove ink from your hands or cloth. If you need more help, get in touch with us posting a commet.